Who We Are
Conduent Education Services provides customer care and repayment services for campus based loans, private education loans, and Federal Family Education Loan Program loans.
What We Do
- Provide Customer Care Representatives to answer your calls
- Contact you to encourage repayment or to locate your address or telephone
- Process payments
- Send statements and correspondence by mail or email
- Apply deferments and forbearances, if you qualify
- Process your loan forgiveness and discharge requests, if you qualify
- Report the status of your loans to nationwide consumer reporting agencies each month
- Provide websites for you to manage your account online
What We Will Not Do
- Ask for your nine-digit Social Security number when we call you
- Include your nine-digit Social Security number in correspondence or emails, with the exception of 1098-E tax forms
- Ask for your password or user name in an email or over the phone
- Fail to identify ourselves as Education Services
Want to Be Sure Conduent Education Services is Calling?
- Ask us to answer some questions, for example:
- What type of loan are you calling about?
- What is the full name of your company?
- What is your phone number and mailing address?
- What is your web site address?
Report Potential Scams:
If you receive a call from someone claiming to be Conduent or Conduent Education Services and you are not sure, log in to your account to send us a secure e-mail.
Some Tips to Protect Your Identity:
- Do not give your nine-digit Social Security number to anyone over the phone
- Do not give your banking account information to anyone over the phone
- Do not include your SSN in e-mails that are not secure
- Shred anything with personally identifiable information, that you no longer need